Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Final Countdown

I've been a bit M.I.A with this damn cold. I haven't wanted to do anything other than sleep and this combined with being pregnant and working full-time does not make for a happy blogger!

Everyone at work keeps asking me if I'm looking forward to Friday and today I can say (even sick) that I'm not. I know it will be great to have no work but I'm going to miss seeing everyone. I guess it's the camaraderie not the work that I will actually be missing and it's funny but I can picture myself visiting a lot once the baby is born (until they eventually ban me ha-ha).

At least my first week off I've already got things booked like a hair appointment and photo shoot. Very exciting! Then my focus will be on Hubby & his exams, and after that PECAN!!! I just hope the nesting desire kicks in there at some point.

I hope everyone else is having a good week, I'm going to go back to drinking copious amounts of water and wallowing on the couch as Bubs uses my tummy for karate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment