Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 33



Size: 2.2kg as of Friday! Not sure how long though, forgot to ask.

What's Pecan Up To: being head down (hurrah) and growing a full head of hair (I did a double fist pump when told that...poor embarrassed Hubby). He/she is still moving a fair bit and kicking/punching.

Symptoms: Feeling very heavy and finding it difficult to get in & out of bed (plus rolling over is near impossible). I felt breathless yesterday after a Target expedition which was no fun :(

Cravings: frozen yoghurt, fresh fruit and coffee (still the same but now chocolate is creeping in there)

Keep that away from me: nothing really although yesterday I smelt a BBQ and hated it.

Weight: between 80-82kg
 
Feelings: So happy that Bubs has hair! I know it's silly but we were watching a breastfeeding DVD in parenting class and most of the babies had gorgeous amounts of brown hair (there was 1 blondie) and I just kept thinking I would love for my little son or daughter to have that. It's surprising seeing as I was bald when I was born, not sure about Hubby but I'm assuming he didn't have a lot of hair either!

Oh and of course the most important thing, my placenta has moved YAY. So now a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders and we can actually have the natural water birth - or at least aim for it, I'm still prepared for anything to happen when I go into labour, just as long as I get a healthy and happy baby that's all I care about.

Random: Because our ultrasound tech was actually having an exam when he did my ultrasound it wasn't the best one we've had. It was fun though I just couldn't tell what was what on the screen, other than some fists which I definitely felt! Hubby was at a complete loss but we were both happy to hear Pecan is doing really well in there.


It's crazy that I've only got 2 more weeks of work and Hubby has 2 more weeks of classes then exams...time is definitely flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment