Monday, September 19, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 31



Size: approximately 41.3cm and weighing almost 1.5kg

What's Pecan Up To: not being in a good position but enjoying himself/herself nonetheless I'm getting beaten up so much but I love it! Also gaining more fat and Pecan's irises can dilate/respond to light.

Symptoms: Feeling very uncomfortable still eg: bending over...

Cravings: coffee, strawberries and ice-cream

Keep that away from me: again still nothing really

Weight: between 80-81kg
 
Feelings: Itching to finish up at work and amazed at how quickly the weeks are going. Really hoping that Bubs gets out of breech position but I'm not too concerned at this stage.

Random: We've decided if I have to have a c-section then we'll be going with the hospital closer to us seeing as we chose not to go private and Hubby can't spend the night in a public hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I'm just flabbergasted by the fact that you only have 9ish weeks to go...how exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete