Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2.5 Weeks

Totally unrelated but Pecan & his/her first club stamp - I am a terrible Mother!

So only 2.5 weeks left of work (but who really counts Thursday and Friday, once Wednesday is over it's all uphill from there). 2 more Mondays is still my favourite thing to say but I know I'm going to feel lost when it's over. Until the nesting bug kicks in, which I really hope it does with the state of my house at the moment!

I've already got a haircut lined up for my first week of leave and Mum has organised a sort-of family photo shoot. I can't wait to get some proper bump photos (yes I'll be posting more soon, according to Hubby I have a beachball in there), my cousin who is getting into photography really wants to get some but I'm not very camera friendly and would feel slightly uncomfortable but we're definitely taking him up on his offer of doing baby photos. I'm still tempted to get some professional ones done but then again saving $100s is lots more tempting.

I've got lots of fun plans to do before Pecan makes his/her debut including a yummy 7 year anniversary dinner with Hubby at Rockpool. Our anniversary falls on Melbourne Cup this year so I'll definitely be taking advantage of that during the day (plus his exams will be over so triple celebration, unfortunately he still has thesis work to complete the week after).Hopefully I'll have a win on the horses this year, if I was really organised I'd do some kind of lunch but I think I need to calm down with the baking and organising and just relax.


Speaking of which this weekend (& Tuesday night) will be dedicated to making dessert on Sunday for my sister-in-law's birthday and organising an Engagement Dinner for my Mum and her partner. My other SiL who moved interstate is coming back for her birthday which means I get to see my beautiful nephew and fast-growing niece again, definitely looking forward to that. They both seem to have grown so much (just from looking at photos!) since we last saw them in July, but kids have a habit of doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment