Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Picnic in the Park

After my first mini-pregnant meltdown because time ran out on Saturday afternoon to do a planned picnic (poor Hubby I blamed him entirely!) We finally got to go out on Sunday, I'd been worried because everyone had been saying the nice weather was only going to last Saturday (therefore the mini-meltdown!) but thankfully Sunday was beautiful as well.

Hubby had gotten fruit the previous day so I made a fruit salad and we each made a sandwhich (me honey, him tuna). I took the yummy marshmallow we'd bought from Rochelle Adonis for dessert and soda water/raspberry & apple cordial. It was so nice to be out in the sun (even if I did almost get hit by a football -woah hello Mama Bear I wanted to kill those boys but I was good and didn't say anything).

I was so glad we got out for our mini-date and we'll definitely be doing it when Pecan makes his/her debut:










Oh and before I forget here's a pretty Saturday dressed up photo and my necklace!



1 comment:

  1. Wasn't the weather beeutiful! So glad you got to enjoy in such fine style - that cordial sounds amazing. P.S you look lovely. P.P.S isn't that one of the pro's of being pregnant..everything is the hormones fault ;)

    ReplyDelete