Friday, July 29, 2011

Shopping

So this weekend (starting about 2 hours ago) I've decided I'm going to treat myself. Sorry Pecan, this will be a Mama only shopping experience. I feel like everything I've been buying at the moment is baby orientated and I feel like spoiling myself.

If you live in Australia I suggest checking out www.freez.com.au they're having a good sale at the moment and their sister site www.iwantabargain.com.au is great as well. Postage is super quick and I'm always happy with what comes through (other than when I've gotten a couple of sizes wrong but that just means little sister is happy ha-ha). They do offer international shipping but with the dollar being so good not sure it would be super cheap (still worth a look!).

This is what got added to my cart:

Reminds me of my Dad when I was little (Ladakh Seattle Nights Shirt)
Love the colour and it'll be COMFY!!! (Junk Scoop Neck Tee)

Work ZZZ but it was cheap (Living Doll Romped Rouched Shirt)
Don't know if I'd brave this as a dress, but will work while I'm pregnant (Sass Flanno Shirt Dress)


PS: Teasing my Hubby about going to the November midnight screening of Twilight's Breaking Dawn is great fun. I told him I'd most likely give birth  (and be just like Bella) and then we'd have to call our child something Twilight related. He threatened to divorce me! Bookclub already jokes I better not call my kid something like Renesmee!
PPS: I don't like Twilight but I love making fun of the movies, so much so my little sister refuses to watch them with us.

1 comment:

  1. The terrible acting might scare the baby out if you go see the movie!

    ReplyDelete