Monday, July 18, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 22







Size: approx 27cm

What's Pecan Up To: moving around, skin is turning from translucent to opaque. Pecan has little eyebrows and is starting to look like a newborn!

Symptoms: Still dizzy but that's about it

Cravings: Coffee, fruit and a HJs burger

Keep that away from me: Chicken

Weight: 76kg - I don't know if putting on 5kg by now is a good thing or a bad thing?
 
Feelings: Really happy! I find out my best friend will actually be able to make it to by baby shower. It means we'll have to hold it on a long weekend but oh well.

Random: my cold came back, luckily not as bad as before but the sore throat is sticking around and my cough is horrible! It was so sweet last night as well, Hubby has been so stressed with a supplementary for his thesis (that's a whole other story) but as we were getting into bed he reminded me I'd forgotten to take a bump photo! So whoops we'll have to slightly cheat for last weeks hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment