Monday, June 6, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 16







Size: an avocado apparently and the next 3 weeks is growth spurt time :)

What's Pecan Up To: inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, moving around (still not sure if I'm feeling anything or not)

Symptoms: still with the dizzy/fainting spells and the boobs are getting bigger (eh gads I definitely don't need this to happen I'll wind up looking like Pamela Anderson - no exaggeration!)

Cravings: still citrus fruits, coffee and my decaf tea.

Keep that away from me: Chicken is still on the list but nothing else really. In saying that though I am super picky!

Weight: According to my doctor I've put on about 2.5kg, her scales are too nice though because they registered 72.5kg!
 
Feelings: Happy that we're edging closer to the half-way mark and getting excited over my bump!

Random: Getting excited for our babymoon! Although not for the cold temperatures I'm freezing non-stop at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment