Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 15







Size: 11cm

What's Pecan Up To: hiccuping (I can't wait to feel that)

Symptoms: 2 dizzy/almost fainting spells (not fun)! Still a bit tired but not too bad. I can't cook as well which sucks makes me feel out of breath and gross.

Cravings: V8 Veggie Juice, citrus fruits, prawns

Keep that away from me: Chicken, anything that anyone suggests to me.

Weight: Still sitting at 75kg. Finally getting a bit of a bump YAY! Half of it is still my normal tubby belly but the rest is all bun in the oven!
 
Feelings: Slightly overwhelmed thanks to the pile of baby magazines my little sister got for me. Desperate for a hair cut! Wondering what our little bub will be and really itching to find out but I MUST wait.

Random: Searching away for the perfect baby names, slowly building up the boy list the girls is taking a bit more work. I keep second guessing gas feelings now haha and wondering if it's the baby. My MiL insists that's not possible until at least week 18 but more like week 20 - we shall see!

1 comment:

  1. So glad things are starting to fall into place for you guys...now you can focus on the important things in life...pecan and evading chicken at all costs!! :)

    ReplyDelete