Friday, April 29, 2011

Hats

So watching the royal wedding made me all nostalgic for my own (on a SLIGHTLY smaller scale of course). But the one thing I realised that's missing from most weddings...HATS!

Seriously some of the women looked amazing and I think they should be bought back as a requirement at most weddings it just added that extra touch of va-va voom.

courtesy of ninemsn.com.au
The Princesses (courtesy of http://tjpytheas.tumblr.com/)

PS: Whilst there is no doubt Kate looked beautiful how stunning did her sister Pippa look, I'm a sucker for those buttons running down the back of her dress!

courtesy of PopSugar
courtesy of ninemsn.com.au


So happy she chose Alexander McQueen and that it looks like my favourite Royal Wedding dress (Grace Kelly).

No comments:

Post a Comment