Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hungover without the booze

I've felt gross ALL day but at least the headache is starting to go away. The only way I can think to describe it is like being hungover even though I haven't had any booze in forever. It probably didn't help that I had such a horrible sleep last night either. I was looking forward to coming home and collapsing but we're having my Mum and little sister over for dinner so that's been thrown out the window :( Then I thought yay I can relax tomorrow night but I've got a big work dinner booked for then so it looks like I can catch up on my zzz's on Thursday.

I'm being bad and pinning my hopes on this gross feeling meaning that maybe just maybe this means baby? (please ignore my hideous rhyming).

3 comments:

  1. Could be?
    My nausea felt like being hung over all the time.
    But that didnt start till about week 6.
    Other friends said they knew they were pregnant even before they could test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'four month hangover' was how I described my morning sickness as well! Mine didnt start until about week 8 though..
    But here is hoping it means you are up the duff!
    Is it too early to do a test??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's more me getting my hopes up than anything unfortunately :( If it's not damn I feel crappy a lot.

    Yeah still too early to test, I now understand people hating that waiting period!

    ReplyDelete