Monday, March 7, 2011

Decaf

I always thought not drinking alcohol would be the start of are you pregnant questions. Instead today when I asked if I could have a decaf cap my sister immediately stated I was pregnant. We're in the waiting to find out stage at the moment and I didn't really want to let my Mum and sister know that but it came out anyway! It was really nice at the Farmer's Market yesterday though because the first time in EVER, Mum was actually excited about the possibility of me being pregnant. Finally it isn't all about are we making a huge mistake (because Hubby might not have a job lined up). Now she's excited to be a grandma and it's just taken a huge weight off my shoulders because I wanted to share the happy and not just keep it between me and Hubby.

So back to work tomorrow and an early start :( It'll be a bit hard seeing as I slept in until 10am this morning, but that's what not going to bed until 1240am does to me obviously. I finally finished cleaning the house, the floors still need to be done but everything else is cleaned literally top-to-toe. We haven't done the balcony or outdoor courtyard/garden but I think we might leave the garden until Mum aka the landlord comes around.

I'm exhausted after the massive cleaning project but at least only 4 days left until Saturday! I can't wait I plan on just relaxing completely (with some gardening) and hopefully getting to the movies.

The newly cleaned kitchen


PS: Monday Yummy = incorrect Nando's order. I didn't want leftovers and just felt like a bit of a splurge. I'm going to start doing some dinner planning and I think I'll start that next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment