Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute

I finally felt like I 'perfected' an outfit. This was for a Saturday BBQ brunch with the in-laws where we finally got to see my adorable niece and nephew. I got to baby jiggle a lot because poor bubba has colic :( But for the first time she didn't cry once while I was holding her YAY!!! Unfortunately I didn't snap any photos but the MiL and FiL got heaps so hopefully I can get some off them next time we meet up.

I love this Sportsgirl nail polish :)

PS: Was hoping to share yay baby news but don't think it's going to happen (one very, very, very, very faint + and then a not pregnant digital) which means no more baby making until late May :( I already told my Mum it's her fault for having such an important holiday booked that it trumps her first grandchild being able to make a December/January appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment