Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's in my Bag

So I've seen this kind of thing on other blogs and thought what the heck I'll give it a go.

This is my go-to work bag and ever since I bought it on sale at a sort of multi-shop garage sale it's been my awesome work bag. I love the colour (which is distorted in this photo) and it just goes with everything (and fits everything as well).
And now without further ado, welcome to the inside of my bag:

My iphone cover, an HBF little note pad, cheapo ibuprofen, a name tag along with a random love heart from my SiL's baby shower, rubber band, lipstick (cover girl), hair lackeys and lots of bobby pins, small change, a 2011 diary I still haven't used, Ralph Lauren sunglasses case (sans sunglasses), dove deodorant and 'A Feast for Crows' novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment