Friday, February 11, 2011

Falling Behind

Sorry it's been awhile between posts but a 3 day migraine will do that to a person. I know 3 days right...NOT FAIR especially because I thought the pill was the cause of them. Guess not, and nothing seems to help with it either, even prescription stuff (just makes me feel like crap). But it's hopefully resided now (I won't say gone because I still feel it lurking - don't want to poke the monster) and just in time for heading down south for my Aunty's 70th.

Very excited and all stocked up with (mostly) healthy snacks for the drive down. I love the big family gatherings with my Mum's side of the family and the boys always take Hubby under their wing (so long as he avoids my pot smoking bikie Uncle he should be ok ha-ha...but seriously I love that guy and when I say bikie I mean the good kind!).

Hopefully lots of photos to post, I should really hunt down my camera and pack seeing as we're leaving at 9am tomorrow. Oh and add shaving my legs to the list...I swear why do women get stuck with all the horrible things!

2 comments:

  1. I had a three day migraine last week and I thought I was going to die. I have never had one that lasted so long! Just know that sometimes it can take a while for your hormones to balance back out after the pill. I used to get around 12 migraines per month when I was on the pill and after being off for a year, I am down to one or two per month. Hopefully, the longer you are off, the less migraines you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the party and catching up with family!

    ReplyDelete