Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award

I love finding new blogs to read and I find it really hard to find some great blogs unless there's a theme (eg weddings or babies) so it's great to stumble on to a fantastic blog and in turn score an award out of it.

If you haven't checked out The Life and Times of Kiki Chaos you're missing out. My nails have never looked more gorgeous! It's just one of those blogs that's written really well and is so interesting because it's about someone's life instead of just one specific focus.

Because I've been given this award I need to share 7 things about me :)


1. My biggest aim in life is to write a novel and I'm really scared that it won't happen. I used to write lots of stories when I was in highschool and it kind of died off when I went to uni. It also didn't help that one of my high school friends read a draft of what I'd written and laughed at me.

2. I'm usually such a loud and confident person but around the in-law family I go as quiet as a mouse.

3. I really REALLY suck at video games - that or Mario Party 8 has it in for me! Even Hubby agrees I seem to have the worst luck.


4. I hold my pen funny. No matter what teacher's tried I never held it the correct way and you can guarantee someone will comment on it every week (especially the people I interview).


5. I have 3 tattoos and all of them except my A were done in other countries.


6. My Mum had my little sister at home and when they woke me up to meet her the first thing I did was go into the kitchen cupboard and get her a cookie.


7. This is the day I was due. I came a day early on May 6th.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 blogs and advise them that they've received an award. Instead I'm going to point you to the left of this post and tell you to follow the links to some other awesome blogs I'm reading at the moment and really enjoying :) All the ladies deserve this award. If you're a follower feel free to write the seven things in the comments section and leave a link to your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that you got your newborn sister a cookie. So adorable! Can I ask what the tattoo in the third pic means? Totally understand if it's personal and private, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is danish and I wanted to get something to commemorate our honeymoon. So I was changing my mind all the way to the lead up and wound up deciding to get 'I love you' in danish on my foot :)

    ReplyDelete