Thursday, January 13, 2011

Realisations

I think I am now officially living pay check to pay check and it sucks! We've always had a pretty good life and been good with our money. Living with parents for so long I always had a bit of savings but after the honeymoon and wedding most of it disappeared. But still we were doing ok, then Christmas and now...EEEKKK! Even with my payrise, our rent has increased (it isn't always adventageous to have your mum as a landlord) and I'm now paying increased car insurance. I should stop whinging I know everyone goes through this but it's hard being on one income especially with Hubby not having a job over his huge summer break from uni. He has been helping out around the house which is fantastic but he isn't really doing enough :( Then again my version of clean is different to his version of clean. There endeth my financial woes whinge - nothing compared to everyone suffering from the floods which are not only in QLD but NSW is affected and so is some of WA and then there was that deliberately lit fire south of Perth earlier this week GRRR

In terms of the baby?no baby? I'm going to test on Saturday and then assume no baby if it's negative. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it but that could be because I'm so busy at work I just want to collapse into bed when I get home. Sometimes having no spare time to think is a good thing :)

1 comment:

  1. It's hard being the income earner while your husband studies, it's a lot of pressure.
    Hopefully he finishes this year which will take some pressure off, it looks like mine will.

    ReplyDelete