Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Yummies

We are failing tonight but oh well. Hubby forgot to put chicken out until the last minute so off to Nandos we go. We tried to score Thai from the restaurant we had our rehearsal dinner at but no luck and most places aren't open Mondays BOO!!!

So instead burger and chips I am going to be a fatty boombah before I know it :(

I'm trying to get rid of all the sugar/sweets we have in the house to kind of force us to be healthy and after having a cider tonight I think that's it for alcohol other than the occasional glass. They always seem to give me headaches and it just isn't worth it.

Hopefully healthy eating will come easy once the tempations are removed...now just to get back into doing the regular 50 minute+ walks along the dog beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment