Sunday, January 2, 2011

Inspired

I was inspired by Mrs. Wolff looking back at her resolutions for 2010 and managed to find mine in my previous wedding blog.

1. Have a celebration every major holiday with my friends - I'm pretty sure we did this except for Halloween because we went downstairs to celebrate our anniversary.
2. Tone my arms for the gorgeous strapless dress I'll be wearing (I even bought dumbells!) - well the arm fat is still there and the dumbells only got used 5 times I think.
3. Move out of home - BIG HUGE YES.
4. Start the next step in my career - I can tick this one off as well.

So I did pretty well and I'm not suprised the excercise one was the one I failed at I am terrible. I'll have to get Hubby to force me on that cross-trainer every week.



Tonight we're off to watch Harry Potter at the outdoor cinema. I haven't been to the movies in ages which is weird because I used to go once a fortnight. We're going with one of my great girlfriends because everyone else has seen it. The weather is perfect for a night under the stars with wizards and witches I just hope I don't forget my glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel too bad about failing one thing I missed most of mine!
    I hope the movie is awesome, I never manage to get off my butt and go to outdoor cinemas, probably something I should try.

    ReplyDelete