Monday, December 27, 2010

Keep it up

So I've been a bit more of a consistent with this whole blogging thing as of late. It probably helps that I've had more time on my hands with it being the Christmas period. I know January is going to be an insane month work wise but I'll try not to let this blog fall to the wayside. I really enjoying posting, especially when I've got photos to add and I hope people enjoy reading it.

Today was our 'Ikea' day and we got lots of stuff - some needed and, as is always the case with Ikea, some impulse purchases. Hubby was kind enough to build everything (he's very experienced when it comes to Ikea and he can pronounce all the names correctly) and it looks great. Here's what we've got:
Leksvik AKA Children's table - it's serving as our dining room table and works a treat!
The shelving unit for our upstairs bathroom: Ronnskar

The 'must-have' impulse buys:
Toilet roll holder sounds so much nicer as: Grundtal
For our shoes that are gathering at the bottom of the stairs: Portis
Coasters
Cute little funnels
We also got some boring door mats and a crappy lemon juicer...slowly but surely we are getting there with all our kitchen utensils!

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh you were brave going to Ikea on public holiday.. madness!! Looks like a good haul though and very handy that your husband happy to assemble it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazingly quiet. Hard to get a pack undercover because it was so hot but the outside car parks were pretty empty. I felt sorry for the checkout people because the aircon was gone in that section :(

    ReplyDelete