Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days Whoops

Ok so I have come to the realisation I'm not the world's best blogger and forcing myself to do something like the 30 Day challenge wasn't the smartest thing to attempt!

Today I went to 2 baby showers, the first was SiL's second and the other one was one of the girls I made friends with at a tempt job last year. The first one was very very pink (for obvious reasons) and low key which was nice. The second was AWESOME, lots of women we drew on bibs and played games it was all lots of fun and exactly what I'm after when we finally have a baby.

We went through baby names at the first shower (we had to do a name for each letter of the surname) and my list was her favourite. This of course leads to problems because our name taste is way too similar but then when she mentioned what they were actually thinking I wasn't very keen on them so I guess that's good. I blame my brother-in-law though because he thinks too many names are artsy. She had a gorgeous name picked but he would let her use it because he thought the possible nickname too artsy! Oh well, we keep telling her to just talk him into when she's actually giving birth!

Hubby is ALMOST finished with uni for the year (and fingers crossed this time next year it will be over forever). I'm so excited for him but at the same time I feel terrible because he's really getting sick of studying and over it all. Which I completely understand he's been at uni for almost 8 years (and he's not even studying medicine!).

Next Monday we finally move into our new digs (Mum's old place where we got ready for the wedding) and I can't wait to decorate. Mum's pretty much given us free run to paint, drill holes etc... AWESOME! It'll be like our own home and at least I know money is going to Mum (who definitely deserves it) instead of some random people. Now if only this place would rent out so we could actually pay Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment