Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Monday Yummies

Well I didn't really cook. The Hubby put a turkey roll in the slow cooker (on high whoops!) and then we just had pumpkin, potatoes and peas. Go the pees :p When Hubby uncut the string holding it together the whole thing fell apart but it was very very yummy and the sauce that he put on it (just the leaked out bits haha) was AWESOME!

The in-laws semi invited themselves down to our humble little abode. I didn't realise until they were there that they hadn't been there in months and months. It's hard with them living 30 minutes away and with the Hubby's uni timetable.

His Mum mentioned family dinner starting up again when Hubby has finished uni...really not keen. I feel like dirt whenever I'm with his little sister and sister-in-law and I just want to avoid all that. No point having it forced upon me one night a week when I can avoid it! So hopefully that will all fall to pieces! Shame on me for saying that but sometimes you really have to look after yourself.

On another note my Mum got it out of us that we're planning on having a baby end of November next year (although I know it's impossible to be that close with planning!). She was slightly concerned with Andreas only just having finished uni but I want baby & Hubby time and we won't ever get that again with him at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment