Friday, September 3, 2010

Things I Love Thursday (even though it's Friday)

Once again inspired by the incredibly awesome Gala Darling.

The Big Things:
  • Living in my own home with my husband - we really appreciate this after having spent time between family homes when we didn't live together and then living first with my Mum and then with his parents before we could finally afford to rent our own humble little abode
  • That it's the day in between our 2 anniversary days (we became a couple November 1st and married July 3rd)
  • Our fluffy little white pooch
  • Enjoying going to work and having a fantastic boss
  • My new caramel hair
The Little Things:
  • My tattoos (I really want another one on the other foot to compliment my 'jeg elsker dig' on my left foot)
  • Pad Thai from the Thai Restaurant just down the road
  • Watching Keeping up with the Kardashians - crap tv is AWESOME ha-ha
  • Curling up on the couch and watching Mad Men with the hubby
  • Brown sugar and yoghurt
  • Oranges - especially while I have a cold
  • Making my wedding photobook (except a stupid virus has ruined my computer at the moment grrr)
  • Playing with my wedding and engagement rings
  • Receiving letters address to Mrs X

No comments:

Post a Comment