Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sundays are Awesome

So I should really be tidying up the house! I've said for the past 3 days that I'll sort out all my clothes and still haven't. Yesterday I had a pass due to a headache but now I'm just being lazy and enjoying listening to Anna Pihl (SBS Danish show) whilst Hubby watches it. I figure maybe I'll learn some danish through osmosis haha.

Today was another visit to the Freo markets (holy crazy amount of tourists Batman!) we took one of my closest girlfriends to My Yummy Vice the awesome cupcake place there. Then had crepes (from a French couple opposite timezone) and then went back to the markets for lots of veggies. 



The perfect morning and then later this afternoon I'm catching up with the friend again to go for a big walk around the river with our little Monster. She's house sitting/ puppy sitting for us over the long weekend so I want him to be used to walking with her. 

I always enjoy going on long walks with the girls. I just wish I did it more often instead of once in a blue moon. I always feel so much healthier afterwards. If I could find the cord for my cross trainer then I'd be aiming to get in shape on that thing but Mum has no idea where it is. I feel like she has half of my stuff at her place and just can't 'find' it.

Because the plan is to try and get pregnant in March I really want to start my health kick end of Jan (due to all the festivities and birthdays in December/January). But I figure getting started now is a good idea! I just can't wait to get off the damn pill and see if that does anything re: my crazy headaches!

In other news we scored a dog friendly place down south for Easter! Even though it's so far away (and I'll hopefully be pregnant which will kinda suck re: not drinking) I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be great to have a mini holiday without having to take annual leave. I'm trying to save up as much leave and money as possible and this place was cheap so YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment