Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just Cos

Today has been a good week (other than working overtime today but I shouldn't complain!). I really enjoy my job, all the people I work with are fantastic and my boss is awesome. Which is important right crappy work is probably the last thing my crazy brain needs right now. Although in saying that some random did leave a message on my machine calling me a bitch. There sure are some crazy job applicants out there!

On a side note my neighbours are currently talking puppy and I can hear them through the wall...it scares me to think what Hubby and I sound like when we talk to our little fluffy baby!

I've got dinner tonight to be introduced to Mum's new boyfriend's daughter...weird, I'm so used to being forced to move in with whoever she is dating that it is so nice to be outside of everything now. Being married definitely has perks that you wouldn't even dream about!

And to end on a funny note, my new surname is causing me to get a lot more spam...thanks Hubby!

1 comment:

  1. How nice not having to live with your Mums boyfriends anymore.. I forgot that you lived at home before you got married!
    How are you finding living together now? It must be bliss!

    ReplyDelete