Saturday, August 14, 2010

Almost Finished

I feel like we're almost done...almost :)

We've got all our wedding presents (except one).
We've sorted out the kitchen and just bought what I hope is the final thing we need (a wok).
We're getting into a sort-of routine regarding dinner and washing up.
Our bedroom actually resembles a bedroom (finally! I'm not the most tidy of people).
I've finally changed my bank cards to my new surname (although I do have lots more cards etc... to change).
We got the Monster and it's nice having a big car. Our little dog seems to love it as well which is fantastic because he usually gets car sick.

On a side note we got our first baby present (even though they're not yet on the horizon!). My Aunty couldn't resist buying an Owl & the Pussycat book for us to read to our first son/daughter. It is beautiful and made of that thick cardboard stuff which means it will last (at least for a bit!). Such a nice feeling knowing that that will be the next step and other people are eagerly awaiting it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment