Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reasons to not jump on the Baby Train

  1. I've decided I want to get my ribs tattooed. Originally I was thinking a back piece (because I am worried about stretching whilst pregnant) but with 3 small tattoos I decided I want to go a little nuts!
  2. We can sleep in as long as we want
  3. I go to work and interact with lots of different people
  4. I come home and don't have to lift a finger until I need to cook dinner (and sometimes Hubby even takes care of that!)
  5. We can plan (and go on) awesome getaways. Even if they are only for long weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I do this all the time. Whenever I am disappointed by another unsuccessful cycle, I tell myself why having a baby right now would be so hard. It usually works for a little bit but then I am right back to wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sleep ins. I think that is what I would miss the most.

    P.s. Hawaii was rad. Don't know if I'd be in a huge rush to go again though - I'd probably choose Fiji again.

    ReplyDelete