Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anniversary

We'd been dating for a long time before we got hitched and today is our 5 year and 9 month anniversary :)

We don't have a lot of plans, I woke up insanely early for a Sunday and want to get our to our local markets to score some good fruit and veggies. That will be followed by more house cleaning because I'm tired of living in so much clutter (it's pretty much my fault) although the kitchen is gross and I think I'll let the Hubby loose on that.

Tonight I have dinner with my uni girlfriends which will be fantastic. So much has changed in the 1.5 years since we left uni! We're going to do a semi-housewarming for the last one of us who moved out of home. So unfortunately the Hubby will need to eat left over chicken curry but it's yummy so no problems there!

On Wednesday for our 1 month anniversary we are shunning the family dinner (we're both a bit over his family at the moment seems like we always have to put in the effort and are severely under appreciated or even forgotten about) and going out somewhere cheap and cheerful. Possibly Italian and maybe a movie but because it's a work night I always like getting to bed no later than 10pm so maybe not.

I'm trying to be a lot more positive and happy about things and whenever I think something negative I just push it away. It isn't always easy, especially when drama is going on but I'm tired of being such a downer!

No comments:

Post a Comment